We know how important it is to ensure everything goes smoothly as you begin your wedding plans…
- #1 Secure your venue…many couples are securing their venue one to two years out…Don’t lose the perfect venue because you waited too long to make your decision…
- #2 Hiring a Wedding Planner – they will help guide you through every step making sure you stay within your budget; help you choose the vendors that fit you.
- #3 Hiring a Day of Coordinator – they will begin working with you at least 60 days out to guide you with the vendors you have selected; your timeline and your rehearsal and all the setup on the day of your wedding.
- #4 Secure your Caterer… a major consideration of your reception is your food, serving style and bar service. Whether you’re hoping for a sit-down dinner, tablescape buffet, family style or food stations with a cocktail hour with passed appetizers, it needs to flow smoothly and finding an experienced and reputable wedding caterer is a key piece of that puzzle.
Hiring a wedding caterer can be pretty complicated, especially as you’re trying to figure out budget, guest count, and menu. Can they assist you with plate packages, linens, bar service? Do they provide the bar service? If so, can you provide your own alcohol? The good news is that hiring the right wedding caterer will help you determine this.
Good communication between the caterer and venue is very important.
Choosing a caterer that is familiar with your venue can be a great benefit to you. The caterer will guide you to make sure your vision will fit the space that is available at the venue.
Remember, booking early is so important! Many couples are securing their date one to two years out.
- #5 Photographer…there are many styles of photographer…find the one that fits your personality
- #6 D.J or Band…There are some amazing D.J’s and Bands…Choose the one that fits your “party” style
- #7 Florist…for the reception the table centerpieces and the linens will add the final touch for the “WOW” factor
Remember ONE of the most important things is NOT to allow yourself to be overwhelmed…The decisions you make will be the right decision for you…Choosing early allows you to enjoy the moments as it will pass so quickly…